Saturday, September 27, 2014

Beginnings - on My GrandMother's Mantel
 
 
Well, here in the last moments of my free time, I'm 'moved' to write of my Apothecary. I love that word: Apothe-cary. It makes me think of something mysterious and moving. It conjures visions of someone moving about in long, flowing, loose-fitted clothing mixing and making things. Things, in this case, refers to lotions, potions, teas, and such.
 
The title I have given myself for now is Herbal Alchemist. I know that an alchemist is one who works with metals and such. What appeals to me is the melding and restructuring and so forth. To be a part of such efforts is very exciting.
 
To the extent that I perform these functions [albeit only for myself] I take my place among the starts who really do.
 
Take heart, my friend! It won't be long before I do it for the masses--mix, and match, and heat and blend and oh! It's just so exciting.
 
What I want from you is this: stay close, so when the time comes for us to release videos and such, you'll be out front, in the center!
 
 
 
 
Thanks For Sharing!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Rev on Medium

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe For Newsletters

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Image Gallery