Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hello, Everyone!

It is no secret by now that I am a published author. That's right, I am. However, more information about my life as an author may be a secret.

That's why I am telling you about the interview at www.smashwords.com.  It is the site where I am presently publishing. Soon I will release a free ebook relating to, you guessed it--herbals! Between now and then, please go to the smashwords site and read all about me.

You'll find out how I came to write, my writing process, and much more.

 
The forerunner will be available by September 30, free for 60 days, and then the 'unit' will appear: Arise and Walk: Biblical Principles of Health and Wellness.

Thanks for your time

Livewell today!
Sandra d. - TheHealthReverend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Rev on Medium

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe For Newsletters

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Image Gallery