Monday, September 8, 2014

Why am I happy, you ask? Well, I'll tell you. I'm happy about my nearly-200 readers on my blog. That's more than I had the entire life of my first attempt. Then, I'm happy because I am starting to live the life I've always wanted: WRITING! SPEAKING! TEACHING!
 
 In Writing, I'm learning to self-publish, and self-promote. Also still learning the fine art of blogging. Although still new, I am making strides.
 In Speaking, I'm sharing it with anyone who is interested enough to listen.
In Teaching, I'm fully embracing my calling to ministry and you  know what that means! I really really love my blogtalkradio show and you're invited to love it too!
 
 
 
The Park Where I Walk








Me, Dressed in my Favorite Colors!
 
    I am always looking for guests for my show. Please connect with me at your convenience if you are interested in joining in.

Arise, and Walk! now available at www.amazon.com and www.createspace.com/4806691

   Livewelltoday! – Sandra Teresa Davenport – thehealthreverend
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Rev on Medium

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe For Newsletters

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Image Gallery