Tuesday, January 5, 2016


Just a Few of My Favorite Tins
You will never believe it, but White Tea has more of the health-enhancing properties than either the Green, Oolong or Black. Another thing you won't believe: it is lighter in color and taste that the other three. Okay, you might believe this one: it tastes even more 'grassy' than the Green. Really.
The first time I tasted real Green Tea, it reminded me of seaweed. That may sound strange but it did. Oh, 'real' just means that it was bulk, in a round tin can, with a light weight paper lining and it came from the Laotian Grocery Store, right down the street from the house [Does it impress you to know that Cornelia, Georgia, has a Laotian Grocery Store? Me, too.]. 
Everyone Needs A Simple White Cup!
The lift from White Tea is noticeable but just ever so subtle. No matter which one you choose, you always feel better after tea. It likely doesn't matter whether it's hot or cold. I just prefer it hot.
When I finish my local radio show, I always give an assignment, so think of this as yours: See if you can find some White Tea somewhere in your town or city. If you don't, just let me know and I'll send you some. I will. If you do find it, let me know how you like it.
Alas, Kind Ones, I have no photo of White Tea. I found a bag beside my laptop and I drank it. Please enjoy this photo of Tea Tins. 
Thanks for sharing my post for the 5th day of National Hot Tea Month, 2016. No matter what happens, Livewell/DrinkTea!
Sincerely, 

Sandra Teresa Davenport

TheHealthReverend

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, silver needle is great if we are looking for Fujian teas. The only bad thing is price, it's really expensive. I've tried this one yin zhen few month ago.

    ReplyDelete

The Rev on Medium

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe For Newsletters

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Image Gallery