Monday, January 4, 2016

Sign up! Now's Your Chance!
January is National Hot Tea Month. I don’t know who made that decision. I just know that that’s what it is I continue to search.
An Extra...too fine for every day use!
You may not know it, but Tea is a very, very, very popular drink.  In fact, it is the second most consumed beverage in the world. People drink hot Tea in the summertime. Sure, they drink iced tea in the summertime in the Tea has historically been popular in the East. However, on this side of this world, it is becoming more and more popular.  This is not only because it’s trendy, but also because of its health benefits. It has great appeal to people who want to keep control of their own health. 

Exegesis: Being that I am a Minister, I can’t really leave this part out. For the entire month, we are using the same foundation “Physician, heal thyself.”. For our purposes, however, we are going to say, ‘Health Guru, Heal Thyself!’. Remember, the goal is for each of to become our own Health Guru. The second pericope [extract from scripture] we’ll use is a simple question, “do you want to be healed, get well, be made whole? [Take your pick.] The point is that, before anything can happen we must first make a decision. We must want to. Oh that’s enough about that. Let’s talk Tea!

My Favorite Tin...

The freshness of the Tea depends on several things, including: how long since it was picked and how it is stored. The best storage for Tea is something that is dark and dry. Bulk Tea comes in tin cans [‘tins’] with some sort of inner wrapping. Otherwise, it may continue to oxidized lose its flavor, strength, etc.

So we have just started a very brief introduction to Tea. In the next post, we will go a bit more deeply into the health benefits of tea. Please remember that I have an eBook at www.kdp.amazon.com All Things Herbal. You will find some information on a host of other Herbs.

You are always invited and welcome to join me on line Sunday at 3:00 EDT, at www.blogtalkradio.com/thehealthreverend.

You have an assignment: begin your search tea cups. I mean you don’t have to be a crazy tea cup collect like I was. Just look around and see if you can find yourself some really cool tea cups. My favorite tea cup changes probably every six weeks. That happens because I’m always in and out of the thrift store and out always looking that tea cups and tea pots. I have bought almost as many tea cups from Habit for Humanities Re-Store as I have books, and that is a lot of books! You may even find some books on tea. Wouldn’t that be just grand.  

Pots. So, so many Pots! I love'em All!

By the end of month, I’m gonna see to it that you are prepared to have a Sweetheart’s Tea Party. Thank you for coming to Tea and I’ll see you again soon. 

Livewell/DrinkTea! 
Sandra d - TheHealthReverend



0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Rev on Medium

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe For Newsletters

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Image Gallery