Saturday, November 1, 2014

I sincerely apologize for my long absence from my blog post. I call it a post because it is an important position that I hold, that of Blogger. Not just for me, but for anyone who might read it and benefit.

Now that we are together again, let's go!

First, I want you to know that I am yet to retrieve my lost files from my old PC. The good news is that I have a computer geek friend who is going to help me. He gave me instructions on what to do but I just don't have the confidence to do it.

Next, then, is the new PC. Yet another HP. I love her; she's great. My biggest question with this purchase was cleared up quite quickly: it was at my local Wal-Mart. I went and got it; took it home. A couple of days later, I opened it, used it, and loved it. Teeny-tiny problem solved.

More: The stand-along presentation of Arise, and Walk! the blogtalkradio of LivingWellMinistries, will premiere Tuesday, November 4, 2014 at 8:00 p.m., EST. On the maiden voyage, we will simply visit, chat and talk about things to come. I am ever so excited about this new venture into my active ministry. Dial in to listen: 347 327 9584. Staples of the show will remain: the IT Moment, Herb of the Day, Book Reviews, exciting, informative guest contributors and much, much more. If you prefer, just sign in to www.blogtalkradio.com at 8:00 p.m. and you will see my show listed.

Thank you so very, very much for your time.

I will see you soon!


Some of My Favorite Herbs

Smile, No Matter What!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Rev on Medium

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe For Newsletters

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Image Gallery