Sunday, September 7, 2014

Good Sunday Afternoon!
Yes, indeed, it is I!

My first order of business is to thank all who listened in to my blogtalkradio show last night. From 7:00 to 10:00 p.m., people were listening to me and I really appreciate it! Even my mother dialed in. She said she fell asleep but she still heard most of it!

Yet again, we had one or two technical difficulties but you know a simple thing like that won't stop me, so we forged onward!

The theme for September is Time and Patience. The main sources for this month are Ageless Body, Timeless Mind, Deepak Chopra and Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About, Kevin Trudeau. These two combine to lay a very fine groundwork for the discussion of aging, agelessness and quantum health.

If you have time, desire and inclination [all at once] please check into these books. They will surely be available at your local library, book store, or best yet, your thrift store! In any case, do give these sources a look and join in with us on Saturday, September 20, for a return to the discussion of Time and Patience.

Did you know, Noah was 600 years old when the rains started? He was!

This is my post for today. Thank you for your time and attention.
Sandra Teresa Davenport - TheHealthReverend!

LivewellToday!


Arise, and Walk! now available at www.amazon.com and www.createspace.com/4806691

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Rev on Medium

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe For Newsletters

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Image Gallery