Tuesday, April 4, 2017


Me, Being Happy! :)


Oh boy, there’s a new week upon us. If there’s a new week, it means that I should have posted ­­before today [Tuesday]. I didn’t, so I’m doing it now.

I continue with my most recent project [if you want to call it that]: Recovery.


One of the most interesting parts of it is my continuing hallucinations. They don’t come as often and are not as horrifying as before, but, oh boy, they still come!


There is so much to learn, about everything. I means, seriously, do you know a lot about the brain, how it works, hot it controls the entire body? Are you even familiar with how rest and nutrition and exercise affect its condition and its performance? It is all connected, my friends, and the more of it that I learn, I feel that the more of it I am obligated to practice.


Wow.


So, what do I see in a hallucination?


Wow.


Not much of what I see has an everyday-type name. None of the faces that I see can  easily be described as any other animal that we all know. For example, there is the recurring on of a black, rubbery-like, multi-legged crawling creature who shows up some times as I am lying down [to try] to go to sleep.


Going to sleep is yet another challenge. I ain’t sleeping well, at all.  Not only that, it takes me a long time [hours, sometimes] to go to sleep. Then, some of the dreams I have are just entirely ludicrous.One thing I must be grateful for: they are not just literally scary—the dreams.


Nothing like the images that my dear injured brain is creating.People, protect your brain. Start with what you eat, how you rest, how often you exercise. As much as I am sorry to say it: avoid alcohol, all of it. I know that once in a while, every true American wants to sip a beer. Please, just do it every once in a while, not every day. And surely, never do more than two a day.


My HomeTown at Night!

Okay, back to Recovery

Another piece of it is that I have dropped off a large collection of ‘stuff’ that I dragged around before. That includes, thoughts, memories, memorabilia, furnishings, books. Oh, me, all of that is stuff. It’s not that I put any clear thought into it, but it didn’t take long for me to realize that I just simply don’t need so much of it.Today, I am looking forward to moving away from the hamlet where live, to something with a bit more variety, pizazz, people, places, etc. Really, it’s just a 2017 version of Mayberry. Truthfully speaking, there’s nothing wrong with it.

I just want at least one new adventure. So, as soon as I am fully recovered, I’m off! I’ll be sure to keep you posted.


StayWell, Everyone!


Don't Forget Your Tea!

www.thehealthreverend.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Rev on Medium

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe For Newsletters

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Image Gallery