Monday, March 23, 2015



Things I love and Love to Sell!

Good Morning! I must--simply must--take a moment and give you an idea of what I'm doing these days, mornings, nights!

Amongst others: seriously putting together an e-commerce store. It's a lotta fun and gives me something really cool to do with all my thrift store finds.

Now's your chance! Get out there and find some to sell online and stay close. I'll share with you what I do and I progress.

Meantime, please look for my book: Arise and Walk: Biblical Principles of Health and Wellness.
at Amazon.com

as usual, Livewell/DrinkTea!

Your friend, Sandra d. - thehealthReverend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Rev on Medium

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe For Newsletters

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Image Gallery