Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wow. Wow. Wow. You'll hear me use that word a lot. Here, in NE GA, it is 1:37 a.m. I am here at my trusty [although slightly ailing] hp laptop and having a great brain rush! That's when I feel a whole lot of useful, exciting information fall into my head at one time!

I just completed a years-awaited, far-too-long-postponed project. I published my first book. Writing--and anything associated [books, notebooks, black, fine-point ink pens, etc,] has always been my love.

In this moment, as I began this post, I realized once again that that is the most exciting time to be alive! Ebooks live! Yes, indeed, my friends, the gates are now swinging open!

Whatever it is that you've postponed, do it! Whatever it is that you think you would enjoy, do that! If there is something you have really marveled at others doing for good money, but you could do even better, get after it! Now!

Indeed, so, trust me: The Gate is now Swinging Open! Ashe!

Sandra d - TheHealthReverend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Rev on Medium

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe For Newsletters

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Image Gallery