Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I would rather just drink tea!


There, you have it! It's settled. I can't even figure out how to delete the stupid page! I would likely use other words but no, I don't think I will, this time.

Just last nite I told my sister that a person could learn anything up to and including heart surgery [or brain, I don't recall now] on youtube. She laughed out loud. Well, if I could learn how to do this one thing on YouTube, I'd surely be glad to do it.

So, therefore, please, don't look for me on Facebook. If you do find me and send me a message, I'll try to respond. I'll never again try to use it. I can't search; can't unlink; can't--as  I just said--delete the stupid pages.

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but nothing's happening like it's supposed to or even like it once did.

I'll be sticking with Google+. My time will be much better spent learning more about linking all the one-hit social media sites [twitter, instagram, etc], than working uselessly on FB! Really. It'd be a different thing if I was slow to learn, but I ain't, you dig? This is just a mess.

Other than that, everything's cool....


Livewell Today!
Sandra d - TheHealthReverend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Rev on Medium

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe For Newsletters

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Image Gallery